Drummoyne is a beautiful suburb located in the inner-west of Sydney, Australia. It’s a great place to explore, especially for those who love the outdoors and want to take in stunning views of the harbour. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, there are plenty of things to do and see in Drummoyne. In this blog post, we’ll take you on a tour of the best places to visit in Drummoyne.
- Drummoyne Oval: This park is a popular destination for sports enthusiasts and families. It has a large oval that’s perfect for playing soccer or cricket, and there’s also a playground for kids. The oval is surrounded by beautiful trees and provides stunning views of the harbour.
- Bay Run: If you’re a fan of running or cycling, the Bay Run is a must-visit. It’s a 7km track that loops around the harbour, offering breathtaking views of the water and city skyline. It’s also a great place for picnics, with plenty of spots to stop and enjoy the scenery.
- Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre: If shopping is more your thing, Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre is a must-visit. It’s a large shopping centre with over 140 stores, including designer brands, restaurants, and cafes. It’s the perfect place to spend a day browsing the latest fashion trends.
- Drummoyne Swimming Centre: This swimming centre is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It has both indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a waterslide and diving boards. It’s perfect for both kids and adults, and it’s also a great place to relax and soak up the sun.
- Eateries: Drummoyne is home to some of the best restaurants and cafes in Sydney. If you’re a foodie, you won’t be disappointed. Some of the top places to try include Ocean Foods Fish and Chips, Adriano Zumbo Patisserie, and Aqua Luna Waterfront Dining.
While exploring Drummoyne, don’t forget to keep Burns Plumbing in mind for all your plumbing needs. We offer a range of services, including emergency plumbing, gas fitting, and hot water systems in Drummoyne. Plus, our plumbers in Drummoyne have been serving the community for over 20 years. So, whether you’re a resident or a visitor, you can trust Burns Plumbing to get the job done right.
In conclusion, Drummoyne is a suburb that has something for everyone. From scenic parks to delicious eateries, there’s no shortage of things to do and see. So, if you’re planning a trip to Sydney, make sure to add Drummoyne to your list of must-visit places.